[HECnet] Happy Holidays HECnet

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 10:51:48 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:10 PM,   <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
HUGE party in Beirut. I'll organise it - venue, hotels, everything.

Amazing food, booze and clubs. Oh and the women. Ya alllah, their women. So friendly, good looking, outnumber the men (7/10 people 18-35 in Lebanon are female - the men are all in the Gulf working). Oh 45%+ are Christian so you can chat them up, unlike most of the Middle East. In fact, they welcome it. Oh and no tourists, the Lebanese love foreigners crazy enough to visit.

Seriously, it\s heaven on earth and I'm moving there in February.

Sure their internet connectivity isn't great and state supplied electric grid is foobared (but every block has a generator guy, you get two electric bills, it's amazing, they turn 12 h / day from the state into 24 h   / day with a few mins max downtime for the switch-over).

Sampsa