[HECnet] Older VAXVMS Install kits?

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Sun Dec 23 15:06:40 PST 2012

The VAX-11/750 was (is) a DOG!   4.7 probably ran ok on that system.   5.x
not so much.   My office machine was a MicroVAX-II/GPX (dual head) with
16 megs of memory.   I still have that machine - I was able to take it
home when I left DEC.   The 3600's ran just fine.

Both the UVAX-II and 3600 class machines ran fine standalone or, as part
of a cluster.

-Steve