[HECnet] SIMH PDP-10 + Networking?

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 23 13:01:15 PST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE [mailto:owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE]
On Behalf Of Cory Smelosky
Sent: 23 December 2012 20:13
To: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Subject: Re: [HECnet] SIMH PDP-10 + Networking?

On 23 Dec 2012, at 14:59, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 23 Dec 2012, at 14:03, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 23 Dec 2012, at 14:01, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

I don't even know what that means..

Give me a bit. If i've finally figured this out it'll be on HECnet
later today.

I figured it out and got a monitor built. It just doesn't seem to /work.
;)

Okay, i'm getting linker errors (undefined symbols, et cetera) and it's
seeming impossible to generate a TOPS-10 monitor. If anyone wants to help
further, let me know.

Just had a quick look at the manual you pointed me at. Make sure you are
following the instructions for the KS10 and not the KL10, SIMH emulates the
KS10 only.

Sampsa