[HECnet] SIMH PDP-10 + Networking?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Dec 23 12:13:12 PST 2012

On 23 Dec 2012, at 14:59, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 23 Dec 2012, at 14:03, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 23 Dec 2012, at 14:01, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

I don't even know what that means..

Give me a bit. If i've finally figured this out it'll be on HECnet later today.

I figured it out and got a monitor built. It just doesn't seem to /work. ;)

Okay, i'm getting linker errors (undefined symbols, et cetera) and it's seeming impossible to generate a TOPS-10 monitor. If anyone wants to help further, let me know.

Sampsa