[HECnet] SIMH PDP-10 + Networking?

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Sun Dec 23 12:01:43 PST 2012

Al 23/12/12 19:17, En/na Cory Smelosky ha escrit:
So, my question still stands: If I add DMC11 to the SIMH KS10 emulation, is
>there anyone who can help me with getting TOPS-10 to work with it, or if you
>know how to get TOPS-20 V4.1 to work with it that would be even better.
I can't help with writing drivers, but i'd be willing to help with testing. I think the documentation covers this configuration of DMC links.   I'm not the best with TOPS-10 or TOPS-20, but i'm learning.
Same thing here.