[HECnet] New Machines and New Nodes

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Dec 22 09:19:44 PST 2012

On 2012-12-22 17:12, Dan Williams wrote:
Hi,

I picked up some new machines a few weeks ago and have finally had the
time to get them sorted. I got a Microvax 3400 and 2 4000/200's in the
slim chassis (Thanks Martin).

Unfortunately the Power supply has gone on one of the 4000's.

So I have some new nodes to add please Johnny:

51.6 VIGO         Microvax 3400       VMS 7.3
51.7 LENNY     4000/200                     VMS 7.3

Also I thought I join in and get a Pi, in as part of my cluster :

51.10 Ghost   Raspberry pi.     VMS 7.3

All registered.