[HECnet] New Machines and New Nodes

Dan Williams williams.dan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 08:12:42 PST 2012

Hi,

I picked up some new machines a few weeks ago and have finally had the time to get them sorted. I got a Microvax 3400 and 2 4000/200's in the slim chassis (Thanks Martin).

Unfortunately the Power supply has gone on one of the 4000's.

So I have some new nodes to add please Johnny:

51.6 VIGO         Microvax 3400       VMS 7.3
51.7 LENNY     4000/200                     VMS 7.3

Also I thought I join in and get a Pi, in as part of my cluster :

51.10 Ghost   Raspberry pi.     VMS 7.3

I now have a 6 machine cluster, 2 emulated, 2 Vax and 2 Itanium.
My 4000/90 seems to have died. It powers up and goes through the motions, but I get garbage on the console and it doesn't boot. That will have to wait till after Christmas though.

Dan