DECnet/DOS, was Re: [HECnet] DECnet and Windows NT?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:28:36 PST 2012

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 12/20/2012 10:45 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
If this card is the one who had strange ears and also worked in of all
things an IBM PC/AT model 5160, then I believe I have it on floppy.
Now this presupposes that I can find the blasted thing, and can
convince the only machine I have who can read the blasted things, to
allow me to stuff the binary blobs into a zip file then yes I can do
that.

  If that works out, I'd appreciate it very much!   I'm pretty sure I
still have one of those DEC Ethernet cards.   It has now come to mind
that it was called a "DEPCA".

This does not explain why there are four yetis outside your place
drinking cheap booze and eating cheaper food.

  No it doesn't, but I know why they're there.

Hello!
Oh dear. Can you post a photo?

Now why are your machines including one PDP-11 and two Vaxes laughing?

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com