[HECnet] Anyone got spare MMJ-MMJ console cables?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Dec 21 11:26:45 PST 2012

On 12/21/2012 01:34 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
Good point, I took a DEC tool and turned the plate around for Mind
Storms hacking.     But my point is that the tools and plugs are findable

I have a Paladin crimper with interchangeable dies for many different types
of connectors and I cannot see how you "turn around" the MMJ die.

  Same goes for my Tyco/AMP crimper...ain't no turnin' those dies around.

  BTW this place has MMJ connectors in stock, at $14 per box of 100:

  http://www.computercablestore.com//Modular_Connectors_RJ1112_PID2061.aspx

  I just got some from them about a week ago; haven't used any of them
yet but they look ok at first glance.