[HECnet] Anyone got spare MMJ-MMJ console cables?

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 08:36:38 PST 2012

On 21 Dec 2012, at 16:26, Mark Wickens wrote:

I charge my cables based on 50p per metre of cable plus 25p for each of the MMJ terminations. I can do other terminations such as RJ45 and DB9 but they are more expensive, especially if they require cross-wiring. I don't think that's unreasonable given the investment I made to in equipment and parts and the time it takes me to make and test each cable.

You'll be a millyonaire by christmas I tell ya...

Yes, I will, but which Christmas is anyone's guess. Current estimates are around 2347... if the Yeti's don't get me first. ;)

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info
Twitter: @DECtecInfo