[HECnet] DECnet and Windows NT?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Dec 21 04:38:49 PST 2012

On 2012-12-21 04:15, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Hello everyone!

It's one of those weird nights where i'm playing with my NT 4 domain again   and a question occurred to me: can I do anything with DECnet and NT 4.0?

What software would I need and where would I get it? ;)

Google seems to mention Pathworks, but I can't find /too/ much information on it.

I have DECnet on my Windows XP machine. (WXP::). Yes, you need a product called Pathworks for this.
As for anything to do. Well, that depends what you mean. Yes, you can transfer files to and from other DECnet nodes (very pretty with a graphical interface). You can connect to other machines, and so on. Pretty much the same capabilities as with any other DECnet node.