[HECnet] DECnet and Windows NT?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:39:48 PST 2012

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 20 Dec 2012, at 22:32, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

I've got PATHWORKS running on NT 4.0.

You can basically CTERM out to other boxes and download files using a horrendous GUI to FAL.

But it works nicely, does LAT too.

Sampsa

Fun! Where would I get it? ;)

On 21 Dec 2012, at 05:15, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

Hello everyone!

It's one of those weird nights where i'm playing with my NT 4 domain again   and a question occurred to me: can I do anything with DECnet and NT 4.0?

What software would I need and where would I get it? ;)

Google seems to mention Pathworks, but I can't find /too/ much information on it.

Hello!
Hmmmm. Sampsa it seems you are wanted. Incidentally the annoying
entities outside your area have left citing the fact that they do not
work on Fridays.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com