[HECnet] Statistics

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Mon Dec 17 09:09:43 PST 2012

Sure - I just need to work out the UI, the actual execution of this is trivial :)

Sampsa

On 2012-12-17 17:58, sampsa at mac.com wrote:
I try to do it weekly - I _THINK_ Steve Davidson set up a script to do it automatically once a week, but I suppose I could add a batch job to do it daily automatically too.

Ah, yes. It was Steve who have something automated. He polls a file on MIM to get a node list, checking when that file was last modified.

Maybe Steve can share that, if he hasn't already...

What more NCP info would you like to see?

NCP SHO NOD <foobar> STATUS could be useful perhaps? However, it is less so when the node is several hops away. You could be clever and traverse until you get next to it...

Or something like NCP TELL <foobar> SHO EXEC could be something. Both CHARACTERISTICS and COUNTERS?

There are many things that can be done. :-)

	Johnny

Sampsa