[HECnet] ATTN: Johnny BQT - area 8 bridge IP change to 46.65.175.115

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 06:48:21 PST 2012

On 16 Dec 2012, at 10:55, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

That would be Mark Benson and Peter Lothberg according to MIM::DECNET.TXT.

Steve Davidson put a Multinet DECnet over IP entry in for Area 6 but I have stopped using it for the moment because I was testing it yesterday and it keeps bitching out on my all the time. Linking to SG1 flat out doesn't work at all, and to GORVAX it works but it's really sporadic and goes down within an hour or two requiring a reboot of STAR69 to pull back up again. It's annoying and I have NO idea WTH is going on, neither does Steve. I suspect that it's outside my LAN (i.e. it's not the router it's my ISP) but I have no firm idea.   Johnny and I had similar issues with the bridge config and my ISP when we set that up too.

I thin this is a good reason to hate BT :(

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info
Twitter: @DECtecInfo