[HECnet] Re: ATTN: Johnny BQT - area 8 bridge IP change to 46.65.175.115

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Sun Dec 16 02:55:25 PST 2012

That would be Mark Benson and Peter Lothberg according to MIM::DECNET.TXT.

Sampsa

On 16 Dec 2012, at 10:38, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

Yup, I can see the bridge is working again.

Most of the MULTINET connections are up too, here's the current situation:

Known Circuit Volatile Summary as of 16-DEC-2012 13:36:33

  Circuit                   State                                     Loopback         Adjacent
                                                                                        Name           Routing Node

QNA-0                         on                                                               4.248 (SIMVAX)
QNA-0                                                                                             1.15 (PONDUS)
QNA-0                                                                                             4.249 (SLAVE)
QNA-0                                                                                             2.1 (LEGATO)
QNA-0                                                                                             6.1 (STAR69)
QNA-0                                                                                           62.637 (CTAKAH)
QNA-0                                                                                           19.40 (SGC)
QNA-0                                                                                             1.13 (MIM)
QNA-0                                                                                           19.41 (SG1)
TCP-0-2                     on                                                               2.1 (LEGATO)
TCP-0-3                     on                                                               3.171 (NUK1C)
TCP-0-6                     on             -starting
TCP-0-7                     on                                                               7.60 (BITXOV)
TCP-1-9                     on                                                             19.41 (SG1)
TCP-4-7                     on                                                             47.556 (KUHAVX)
TCP-5-9                     on             -starting

So areas 6 and 59 need to update their IPs, whoever they are :)

Sampsa