[HECnet] TARDIS returns (and other bits)

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Mon Dec 10 02:17:51 PST 2012

El 10/12/2012, a les 10:26, Tony Blews <tonyblews at gmail.com> va escriure:
What I'd like to do is run the bridge program on the same raspberry that the SIMH image runs on, but I have no idea how to do this. I seem to recall a post about doing it recently, but I can't recall how to view the list archives.

Running the bridge in the Pi is a non-issue. You just have to recompile it and you are set.

As for running DECnet, there is no decnet support in the raspbian kernel. I have tried to build myself a kernel with decnet support (cross-compiling it from another machine) and my first try was a complete failure (the new kernel crashes during boot). I will give it another try...

On the other hand, since I am running KLH10 in the same machine the main interface is hijacked by a virtual TOPS-20 machine, so I won't be able to run native linux decnet anyway... :)

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES