[HECnet] TARDIS returns (and other bits)

Tony Blews tonyblews at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 01:26:30 PST 2012

Hi,

Despite me not doing anything different apart from rebooting my machine, TARDIS is back up.
This has spurred me into action.
What I'd like to do is run the bridge program on the same raspberry that the SIMH image runs on, but I have no idea how to do this. I seem to recall a post about doing it recently, but I can't recall how to view the list archives.
Ideally I'd like to be the bridge, the TARDIS SIMH image and Linus DECnet on the same machine. Is this possible?

Tony.