[HECnet] Help requested with issue regarding file transfer...

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sun Feb 5 08:25:33 PST 2012

Hi Steve,

Yes, thanks. In the end once I'd got the proxy configuration set at both ends (the transfer involves an index file push and then a data file pull) I had to work out that I needed to use Gold-Menu to pull up the option to actually perform the transfer.

Took me four hours to transfer a set of files from one box to another mind - hardly and efficient process!

Regards, Mark.