[HECnet] Hecnet and DDCMP

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Sun Jan 1 15:05:36 PST 2012

Jarratt, did you make this publicly available on the SIMH list?   It
would be great to have a DMC11 device emulated, since I insist on
running RSTS/E v8 (for historical reasons... it was the last real RSTS
before "the pollution").   RSTS/E v8 doesn't have ethernet support, so
the only way I could have DECnet is via a (previously unemulated)
DMC11 interface.   Does yours work well?

-Mark