[HECnet] Hecnet and DDCMP

Jarratt RMA robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 1 00:23:33 PST 2012

Working with a friend, I  have written a SIMH emulation of the DMC11 device, so you can do this with SIMH. It tunnels the bytes sent to/from the device over a socket. We have used the SIMH emulation to connect my friend to HECnet over a (simulated) DMC11.

The bit I am not entirely sure about is to what extent this is using DDCMP as I don't have a full understanding of DDCMP.

Regards

Rob