[HECnet] Hecnet map data request

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Jan 9 08:26:29 PST 2012

On 2012-01-08 19.17, Rob Jarratt wrote:
Hello Hans,

I have area 5. The area router is called VAX780 and is at address 5.8. It is
a SIMH machine running VMS 5.4. I use the bridge and I do not have a static
IP address (although the address changes infrequently), my IP address is
82.28.112.193:4711 and I connect to psilo.update.uu.se:4711. Note that I
don't always run my area, it tends to be mostly at the weekend.

A-ha! So that is 5.8. For some reason I didn't have that in my nodename database. Updated now... Thanks.

	Johnny

Regards

Rob