[HECnet] Hecnet map data request

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 10:39:38 PST 2012

On 08/01/2012 16:07, hvlems at zonnet.nl wrote:
Please have a look at the map.   The spreadsheet is available on OZON::
It is an .xls file.
It would be nice if the owners of those areas that are not yet represented could supply me with :
- decnet name address of the area router
- connection type: bridge program or decnet over ip
- ip address at your end. (*)
- ip address you connect to

Hans

(*) I assume that we all run LAN's with local ip addresses that belong to the rserved, private ranges (10/8, 192.168/16 etc). In which case the outside public IP address of your NAT router is what I need.

Router for Area 4 is SLAVE or BUBBLE
Connection type: bridge program
IP address here: 92.27.220.250:4711 (hecnet.eu)
IP address that I connect to: psilo.update.uu.se:4711

Regards, Mark.