[HECnet] bridge...

Dan Williams williams.dan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:03:39 PDT 2012

On 17 June 2012 16:37, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
I've cleaned out a few entries in my bridge config. They were non-active
entries, but in case someone have been off for a while, and now tries and it
don't work, check with me if I commented you out. I'll happily reenable you,
I just want to keep the list down a little bit...

                                                                  ||   on a psychedelic trip

Hi,

I know i've been on and off hecnet over the last few years. But I have
finally moved into a place big enough to have multiple machines
running and today I got broadband installed with a fixed ip. Can you
update my ip address to be 78.86.112.81.

Thanks
Dan