[HECnet] pdp-11/83-84

Boyanich, Alastair Alastair.Boyanich at au.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 5 07:22:32 PDT 2012

G'day $ALL.

Quick question. I've just snaffled an M8190-AE with what I think is the
21-21853-06 FPU as an upgrade for either the 11/70 or 11/23Plus at home.
I've seen reference to CIS microcode for these boards about the place
and am extremely keen to have a go at it with macro. I'm not "actually"
sure if it has it in the PROMS, but being handy with a EPROM programmer
hopefully I can find it. Does anyone have any reading material on how to
figure out if the CIS microcode is installed ?

Al.