[HECnet] This is probably been asked already but....

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jul 2 23:45:40 PDT 2012

On 07/02/2012 06:41 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
I'll say. That does sound like something I would want to try out....

  Absolutely.

Now as to your equipment collection Dave, your 11/53 running in a
different suit, you are aware it can be flipped back to a 11/53?

  Yes.   I don't have a DECserver-550 myself, though.   I do have a
"regular" 11/53.

I'm still trying to sort out my directions for hardware and software......

  What are your goals, and what do you have?