[HECnet] This is probably been asked already but....

Tony Blews tonyblews at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:54:12 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk> wrote:
On 02/07/12 06:29, Tony Blews wrote:
On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:42 AM, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:
How many of us here are
running under emulation?

TARDIS is an emulated MicroVAX3900 (VMS)
SIDRAT will be another one, clustered with TARDIS.
JUDOON when i get DECnet working will be an Ultrix (emulated again)

I've never quite yet gotten around to setting up a HECnet connected emulator - maybe I have a psychological block, although the Raspberry Pi is almost there, it's more about finding it a home with suitable connectivity than any software related issues.

Mine are all Pi hosted. Tardis was running fine until 2 days ago, now it runs like a 2 legged dog.