[HECnet] Area list

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Sun Jul 1 17:49:57 PDT 2012

El 01/07/2012, a les 18:46, Johnny Billquist va escriure:

On 2012-07-01 18:16, Steve Davidson wrote:
Johnny,

Please send out the latest copy of the AREA list to the reflector.   It
would be nice to know what is real about areas, locations, and "owner".

I have currently area 7 and 8 disabled on my bridge, just FYI. Seems to have at least stabilized things on my side.

At this moment my host computer seems to be back into the normal status. I've rebooted it and restarted all the VMS, CPU usage and routing information seems to be fine. You could try to reenable me as soon as you want.

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES