[HECnet] decnet.org

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jun 27 04:58:09 PDT 2012

On 06/26/2012 03:41 PM, Bob Armstrong wrote:
OK, well the easiest way to do this is to have your registrar point your
DNS at my hosting..

  Ppppttttthhhhh....   Don't need no stinkin' registrar....

  Actually my registrar is pretty cool and I can edit the DNS directly for
the domains that I own.   What do you want ?   An A record?   Or a CNAME might
be more appropriate in this case.   What's the IP and/or redirect name?

  You don't run your own namservers?   Jeeze. ;)