[HECnet] "Poor mans routing" and the Italian Hobbyist DECNET

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Fri Jun 29 00:37:10 PDT 2012

PMR works great with hidden areas!   If the Italian network went to a
hidden network,   then we could designate a router to deal with the
connection between the two of them.   In our current scheme they would
have to go to either area 63 (currently used for this kind of thing - on
a site-by-site basis) or free up area 62 and define max area to be
something less then whichever area number we chose.

-Steve