[HECnet] Three Tons of Minicomputers

Pontus pontus at update.uu.se
Sat Jun 23 17:00:57 PDT 2012

On 06/22/2012 02:10 AM, Gregg Levine wrote:
Hello! Pontus I've met Adam (LINC-8) at the VCF earlier this year, that's where David and I met (officially that is) but not the 2060. What was both of them being used at the school for?

The LINC-8 was used by the department of psychology to control experiments related to human perception.

The 2060 was the main computer for the Computer Science department, used by researchers, teachers and students and later by the Update computer club for several years..

/P