[HECnet] [Simh] Pi VAX Cluster

hvlems at zonnet.nl hvlems at zonnet.nl
Sat Jun 16 22:21:00 PDT 2012

My Multia runs VMS. With 128 MB and a 2.5" disk it runs for two hours and after that it   crashes. Yes it runs too hot. The pedestal broke some time ago and I"d rather not operate it horizontally.
Initially the system just had 40 MB and I wouldn't recommend that for VMS.
My Alpha Server 300 runs at the same clock speed and that system is a lot faster. Off hand I can't recall whether the systems have the same cpu and board logic.
Hans