[HECnet] New Face

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri Jun 15 13:32:28 PDT 2012

On 6/15/2012 8:20 AM, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 06/14/2012 09:34 PM, Tony Blews wrote:
I've just joined the list.
    Welcome!

Yes, welcome! You've joined an..... odd.... group of people. :)

2. Can I add my "machine"?
    Of course!   I just brought my network online a few weeks ago.   We're
having fun!

Absolutely!

I already have a separate Linux box running (the house file server), so
installing the bridge software isn't a problem.
    Sounds like my kind of geek.   Have fun!   I've got an Alpha running VMS
online all the time, and I occasionally have some VAXen and PDP-11s
running, and am working on a PDP-10.   All real hardware, but I'll
probably be putting up an emulated PDP-11 and PDP-10 full-time soon.

                            -Dave

How much do you have left to do to get the PDP-10 fired up? I haven't seen that thing in forever. :)

-brian