[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Connections to SG1::

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Fri Jun 8 09:06:17 PDT 2012

On 8 Jun 2012, at 00:10, Dave McGuire wrote:

Of course it'd be preferable in a dozen ways to have the native
kernel-based DECnet support continue to be maintained, alongside IPv4,
IPv6, etc where it belongs...but if we can't find anyone to do that
work, we'll have to solve the problem some other way, when it actually
becomes a problem.

The upside of this solution is that it's relatively portable though - I'd love to have a DECNET stack on my OS X boxes, for example (in fact as mentioned before latd DOES work on OS X as it's kinda implemented in a similar way)..

Sampsa