[HECnet] The bridge program...

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 7 21:22:01 PDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE [mailto:owner-
hecnet at Update.UU.SE] On Behalf Of Johnny Billquist
Sent: 07 June 2012 01:30
To: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Subject: Re: [HECnet] The bridge program...

On 2012-06-07 01:29, Rob Jarratt wrote:
As I have hacked my own copy around a bit to make it work on Windows,
can you tell me what the fix was as I may find it hard to locate your
change?

The port variable in the struct BRIDGE should be unsigned... :-)

What changes have you made? Maybe something that should be
incorporated in my sources?

	Johnny

I can't remember exactly now, but it was mostly to get it to work on
Windows. I didn't do any fancy conditional compilation stuff on it for the
most part. I have attached it here.

Regards

Rob