[HECnet] Raspberry Pi + SIMH VAX?

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu Jun 7 02:16:04 PDT 2012

On 6/6/2012 6:13 PM, Mark Wickens wrote:

My email client has been slowly squirrelling HECnet emails away in a folder using a rule I set up and then forgot about since I got my shiny new iPad. Is there a cross platform way of achieving uniformity with this kind of thing using gmail hosted mail? Or do I need to configure each client. That'll be a PITA.

You mean sorting things into folders? If so then all you need to do is log into the web client and, uh, let me check. :)

select the message you want to use as a template (like a hecnet mail)
click the More dropdown menu item
choose Filter messages like these

You should be able to figure it out from there. :)

-brian