[HECnet] Eastern US HECnet hub will be down this Friday

Rok Vidmar rok.vidmar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:20:57 PDT 2012

Can you give me some idea how to check Multinet? I let you set
it up remotely and I don't know what/how to check it >.<

$ mcr ncp sho kno circ

Known Circuit Volatile Summary as of 21-MAR-2012 17:18:25

    Circuit                   State                                     Loopback         Adjacent
                                                                                          Name           Routing Node

  EWA-0                         on
  TCP-0-0                     on                                                               3.171 (NUK1C)
  TCP-0-1                     on                                                               3.47 (RVDSXL)
  TCP-0-2                     on             -starting

    The other end at TCP-0-2 is down.
--
Regards, Rok