[HECnet] Eastern US HECnet hub will be down this Friday

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:10:43 PDT 2012

Can you give me some idea how to check Multinet? I let you set it up remotely and I don't know what/how to check it >.<

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog
http://twitter.com/MDBenson

On 21 Mar 2012, at 14:04, "Steve Davidson" <jeep at scshome.net> wrote:

The Eastern US HECnet hub will be down this Friday due to static IP
address reassignment and bandwidth increases.   Any systems that
currently connect to IP address 69.21.253.230 should change to
bridge.declab.net.   This includes bridge and Multinet Tunnel connections
as well as UUHEC (UUCP port 540) connections.

Regards,

-Steve