[HECnet] intro

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Mon Mar 19 16:41:49 PDT 2012

Dave,

This end uses the Multinet Tunnel.   It also happens to be connected via the bridge.   You can install Multinet at the same time that TCP/IP is but you may run only one of the stacks at a time.   This end uses static IP addresses but it will accommodate Dynamic DNS addresses at the other end (for Multinet only).   All I need is you IP address.   This end is 69.21.253.230.   Multinet uses port 700 so be sure to forward as necessary.

Regards,

-Steve