[HECnet] Setting up Bridge?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Mar 3 18:05:51 PST 2012

I really hate to admit this, but it's been so long since I've run the bridge, that I don't remember how to start it.   I know there is a new version, I've downloaded it and built it.

Does anything need to be setup on tempo.update.uu.se?

I'm currently trying to get VAX/VMS v5.5 running under SIMH, which I in turn have running under Ubuntu 11.10 which is running in Parallels Desktop 7 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (I suspect I might be crazy for trying that combo).

Zane

--
| Zane H. Healy                                       | UNIX Systems Administrator |
| healyzh at aracnet.com                           | OpenVMS Enthusiast                 |