[HECnet] Setting up Bridge?

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Mar 5 06:29:24 PST 2012

On 3/3/2012 9:05 PM, Zane H. Healy wrote:
I really hate to admit this, but it's been so long since I've run the bridge, that I don't remember how to start it.   I know there is a new version, I've downloaded it and built it.

Does anything need to be setup on tempo.update.uu.se?

Yes. They need to add you on that end.

I'm currently trying to get VAX/VMS v5.5 running under SIMH, which I in turn have running under Ubuntu 11.10 which is running in Parallels Desktop 7 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (I suspect I might be crazy for trying that combo).

Why not just run simh directly on OSX?

-brian