[HECnet] Re: Any interest in Alpha software/documentation from March 2003?

Marc Chametzky marc at bluevine.net
Sat Mar 3 12:07:46 PST 2012

On 12/1/11 8:05 PM, Marc Chametzky wrote:
I've got a box of software and documentation CDs for AlphaVMS. I can
send them to someone who wants them or perhaps just even put them online
for people.

I'm going to be migrating my virtual machines around and DUSTY will, at that point, no longer be running all the time. So, for those who may want to get these ISO files while I've got them temporarily around, please write to me directly and I'll give you a pointer.

--Marc