[HECnet] GRE tunnel working!

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue May 1 14:02:29 PDT 2012

On 05/01/2012 08:49 AM, Peter Coghlan wrote:
My IGS has even older software - 10.0(6) but it seems happy to accept
decnet configuration commands. It also allows me to configure a tunnel
interface so hopefully it will do the job. It seems to be running ok after
I reseated the SIMMs but I want to leave it on test for a while to make sure.

  This is great news!   They're good machines.

  I'd be happy to do some tunnel testing with you if that would be helpful.

I can't find any reference to the processor speed anywhere.

It;s not show anywhere except in data sheets .. -:)

I eventually found it written on the 68020 :-)

  Assuming they're running it full-bore..