[HECnet] US Seller with some interesting stuff

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 26 14:00:23 PST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE [mailto:owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE]
On Behalf Of Mark Benson
Sent: 26 November 2012 18:55
To: hecnet at Update.UU.SE; dectec at dectec.info
Subject: [HECnet] US Seller with some interesting stuff

I CANNOT VOUCH FOR THIS PERSON'S CREDENTIALS, I found this via an e-
mail search I have running on eBay I don't know the guy, but he has a
decent
amount of positive feedback and the items are largely listed well.

He's apparently in California, so consider that before bidding.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Veva-and-Daves-Stuff?_rdc=1

There's a good deal of DEC stuff in there, including a VAXStation 4000/60
and some install CD-ROMS (one of which is listed wrong and I have left him
know)

Just thought I'd throw out a heads-up.

I have bought from this seller on one occasion and on the basis of that
purchase I would recommend the seller as reliable.

Regards

Rob