[HECnet] Mark Crispin

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Nov 24 13:27:13 PST 2012

Some of you on this list knows MRC. Some of you probably also knows that he is terminally ill.
I just wanted to let the rest of you know that a great hacker in the Tops-20 world is not going to be around much longer.

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/imap5/current/msg00571.html
(That is about all I know, if anyone have anything else, feel free to share.)

I've never met MRC in person, but have had many talks over mail with him over the years, and I'm extremely sad by this news myself. :-(