[HECnet] RSTS/E + DECNET 4.1

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon Oct 29 20:26:47 PDT 2012

On Oct 29, 2012, at 11:23 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 10/29/2012 11:07 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Unrelated: but if you ever want an interesting and absolutely useless
task, you should try and set that up as a fuzzball. I found a bit of
a "guide" but couldn't get it working in simh, could prove
challenging to get the files to real disks though.

  I ran it in the early 1990s, but I don't remember a damn thing about
it.   If you could share the guide you found, I'd appreciate it.

Not extremely detailed, but you're more knowledgable about PDP-11 OSes than I am ;). It at least mentioned where to grab the files.

http://www.gunkies.org/wiki/User%3ADugo#fuzzball_notes

  Getting the files to real disks shouldn't be that tough.