embedded libraries for PDP-11, was Re: [HECnet] DECUS RSX C compiler

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Tue Oct 30 04:31:18 PDT 2012

El 22/10/2012, a les 21:32, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> va escriure:

The 2.11BSD lib looks
leaner, and I am using it in my pet OS project (I pick the pieces I need
"on the run", I have not done a complete port... yet).

If the above suggestion doesn't get you anywhere, perhaps avrlibc
could be hacked into a PDP-11 library.   All of the hardware support will
have to be ripped out of course, but there are nice tight
implementations of generic library functions in there

Doing an unrelated search, I've found this:

http://pdclib.e43.eu

I have to take a closer look, but it seems promising.

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES