[HECnet] TOPS-20 DECnet

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Mon Oct 29 13:20:40 PDT 2012

El 29/10/2012, a les 21:06, Marc Chametzky <marc at bluevine.net> va escriure:

4) For the node database, I'm using SYS:SETNOD.EXE. Run that, then use SET NODE commands to populate the database (a "TAKE" script can be quite handy) and then SAVE to a binary database.

    At bootup, run SETNOD and issue the commands GET (to read the binary database) and then INSERT (to load the node database into the monitor).

Do you have a mapping for the SETNOD binary input file? I define the nodes using a procedure full of SET NODE instructions, and it is really slow...

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES