rebuild RSTS/E monitor, was Re: [HECnet] RSTS/E 10.1 and OpenVMS via DECnet

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Mon Oct 29 00:30:57 PDT 2012

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
Barcelona - Catalunya - Europa

El 29/10/2012, a les 1:38, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> va escriure:
As that could take some time, have any experience with DECnet and TOPS-20 in klh10? I read the documentation for it but it wasn't particularly helpful with regards to the networking "fronted" klh10 emulates, and I can't exactly load the executor config stuff to bring the node and circuit online.

It works mostly "out of the box" with the Panda distribution. You have to fiddle a little bit with the configuration file but IIRC it is pretty straightforward. I'll check it when I get access to my machine. Or you can check it yourself SET HOSTing to BITXT2 in HECnet.