rebuild RSTS/E monitor, was Re: [HECnet] RSTS/E 10.1 and OpenVMS via DECnet

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon Oct 29 05:08:08 PDT 2012

On 29 Oct 2012, at 03:30, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons <jg at jordi.guillaumes.name> wrote:

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
Barcelona - Catalunya - Europa

El 29/10/2012, a les 1:38, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> va escriure:
As that could take some time, have any experience with DECnet and TOPS-20 in klh10? I read the documentation for it but it wasn't particularly helpful with regards to the networking "fronted" klh10 emulates, and I can't exactly load the executor config stuff to bring the node and circuit online.

It works mostly "out of the box" with the Panda distribution. You have to fiddle a little bit with the configuration file but IIRC it is pretty straightforward. I'll check it when I get access to my machine. Or you can check it yourself SET HOSTing to BITXT2 in HECnet.

Unknown node, what's its address? Could you explain what you did to configure it?