[HECnet] RSTS/E 10.1 and OpenVMS via DECnet

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Oct 28 00:33:33 PDT 2012

On 10/27/2012 07:31 PM, Brian Hechinger wrote:
i'm connected to the rest of HECnet through multinet's decnet-over-IP
tunnel to Fred's systems.

Which in this case is area 33, and I am connected to areas 19, 52
(although I don't think that is active all that much) and 2 via
Multinet tunnels.

Yeah, the 4000/90 still hasn't gotten turned back on since getting
soaked. No idea if it still even works.

  I have little doubt that it'll be fine.   Don't abandon hope yet.

Now that sampsa isn't passing through me I doubt there's much traffic
that passes through here at all. I'm a possible path is all at this
point. :)

  I'm still connected through you (and Peter) but I've not been very
active lately.   Things have been busy at work, now we're going kinda
crazy preparing for this storm.   It's looking a bit scary.